Join our dynamic team where you’ll have the chance to make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives while advancing your career in healthcare. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment with room for growth and development.
We are currently looking for a part-time Laboratory Technician
Performs routine and specialized clinical lab tests for use in the diagnosis and treatment of patients by physicians.
- Performs microscopic white blood cell differentials and microscopic urinalysis.
- Reports and responds to physician inquiries regarding lab results.
- Follow established guidelines for reporting STAT results and critical values, properly documenting calls.
- Properly collects blood samples from venous and capillary sites as required by the clinic, pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- Will perform other duties as assigned by the Laboratory Medical Director, Lab Manager, or office manager to include scheduling, ordering of supplies from preferred vendors, etc.
Must possess basic computer skills and medical terminology. Must have at least six (6) months of experience in each of the following categories, Waived and Non-waived testing.
Current MLT or MT certification or eligible to become certified MLT or MT
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays we are open for sick visits. Patient care starts at 9:00am.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.